Not going dark but...
While the blog isn’t going dark, there are going to be a few changes.
Eventually, one goal over the next few months is to do a radical redesign and move things away from the standard template. It basically is reliant on the amount of free time I have over the next few months.
Also, as part of that redesign I’m going to be revamping the sidebar. If someone doesn’t reciprocally link here they’re coming off the sidebar. I’ve got no good reason to publicize other people’s sites if they can’t be bothered to go through the small trouble to link to me. As things stand, I’ve been writing another blog somewhere else and the hits are astronomical compared to what I get here.
I’ve been focusing on spending more time away from the computer. As it stands I haven’t been as successful as I would like to be in that regard but, progress is being made.
Elayne Riggs, Cherry Bomb and Blog Sensei are about the only people who link here so if someone else has they’re blog in the sidebar and doesn’t link they will be gone shortly.
A couple of blogs will come off the sidebar merely because they are seldom updated and it really doesn’t make much sense to put up a link to a site that seldom has new content.
Also, I’ve been busy! Work seems to be coming in and there are a few long-term projects about to come to fruition soon so I have a lot less time to focus my attentions here. I’ve got two writing projects that I’m currently working on and that’s in addition to the normal freelance workload so... well I guess it just means some things fall by the wayside.
Dating too seems to be occupying more and more of my time. This is fun but a double-edged sword so to speak because maintaining balance in life becomes harder when you are trying to structure your schedule around other people.
But, like a friend of mine says, it’s all good!
No comments:
Post a Comment